Upcycled Denim Stripe Dog Bed
In collaboration with The New Denim Project, a family-run zero-waste textile mill in Guatemala, to create new fabric "upcycled" from denim scraps bound for landfill. The resulting fabric is all natural, compostable and free of chemicals and dyes.
- Durable upcycled denim cover is upholstery-grade, machine washable, and made to withstand even the toughest diggers
- Sustainafill™ Insert has extra loft and is channeled to prevent clumping, so your dog’s bed remains fluffy and comfortable for years
- Shredded Memory Foam Insert is our most luxe fill for the pup who likes to relax in ultimate comfort
- Or, skip the insert and stuff the cover with old pillows, towels or linens - especially popular for pets with anxiety issues because they find your scent calming
- Sturdy YKK brass upholstery zipper
- Made in the USA with love
Available In Two Sizes:
Medium | 30-40 lbs 25" X 35"
Large | 50-60 lbs 30" X 40"