Black & Natural Rope Doormat
- Hand woven in Maine with Maine made rope
- Recommended for all weather, withstanding snow, rain, mud, wind, and sun
- Mold and mildew resistant; will not harbor insects; does not retain water
- Easily cleaned by shaking out or hosing down; soap or bleach can be used if needed
- UV protection added in rope making process to prevent color fading or bleeding
- NON-SKID SURFACES ONLY or used with non-skid rug pad
- As with all handmade products, size is APPROXIMATE and may vary up to 2″
- Mat height- generous 1″
Our current shipping & delivery options include:
Free Local Pickup:
Pick-up from our Costa Mesa Warehouse is available for local customers and designers. This option is always free!
Please contact us to schedule your in store pickup. Click here to view our store location & hours.
Local California Delivery:
Need to hire a professional? Contact us for more information regarding local deliveries and let us recommend a trusted professional.
FedEx, UPS & USPS Delivery Services:
We utilize UPS and USPS shipping services for our products (this excludes larger items such as furniture & artwork). Shipping costs to be determined by package weight & dimension and location of delivery.
Click here to review our Shipping Policy.
Online purchases, sale items, custom orders, original art and books are final sale.
All online purchases are final sale. If you have any questions you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 714.545.9900
IN STORE RETURNS
Returns are accepted within 7 days of purchase. We offer store credit or even exchange on returned merchandise.
Items must be unused and clothing must be unworn, in original packaging with all tags attached.
If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you store credit or even exchange.
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit in order to place a custom order.
VINTAGE & ANTIQUES
Our antique and vintage items are one-of-a-kind pieces sold as is. Natural discoloration, wear on the finish, minimal tears, exposed stitching and patches are what makes these pieces authentic. Please understand that we will not offer returns or discounts based off of these unique characteristics.